Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Wrapped in blanket, watching British mystery T brought from the library, she's gone away for the week, leaving me alone with P & ghosts.

Had nice chat with her on the way to the airport about being batty, she's concerned that I'm making myself ill, would be nice to sleep properly, but I'll live. Do feel pretty lousy, wrung out, nothing much in the way of happy prospects, just dragging along.

She was asking me yesterday why I thought that massacre at Virginia Tech happened, those things never seemed that mysterious to me, really. More mysterious how freaked out people are by them, I mean, how many people were murdered yesterday in the regular course of business? Mass killings that make sense to more than one person really are a lot scarier.

Fucking news, get it out of my head. Any remote, back to nature communes out there in need of a sysadmin? I can also cook.

No comments: