Friday, April 13, 2007

Did end up going out to that show, felt fine walking out the door, the second I got in the car I felt like I'd eaten a handful of valium. Nace's set was kind of disjointed but very visually stimulating, little movies in my head, rustling flowers, sunlight. Second guy seemed really pointless & interminable till I started thinking about The Gong Show, then I was kind of able to enjoy it. By the time the headliners came on, I was so tired I decided I should head home if I wanted to get home safely, weird weary drive back, drinking some half lemon/half grapefruit with vodka now, should probably walk the dog.

Keep thinking about these beautiful experiences, wish I were having more of them. Everything's kind of flat, the sudoku generation. Soda's fizzy anyhow, cheers.

No comments: