Saturday, April 14, 2007

Starting slow today, much to Peretz's discomfort, sorry, guy. Yesterday's sedated feeling drags on, kind of a nice change in some ways, would like to be out & about in the sunshine, hard to get moving, might get run over.

Check to farm share still hasn't been debited, hope I wasn't too late with that, would like to have something to do with myself for the summer.

If you've been reading this, you're aware that I've been feeling pretty awful, if I can keep in mind that it's in trade for things that matter more to me than my feeling awful, it makes it bit better, a bargain at twice the price, quite honestly. Unfortunately, the ways I tend to feel awful make it hard to keep things in mind, mind is all over the place, not so much today, today I'm pretty clear on things, probably due to feeling sedated.

No comments: