Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Made some matzoh brei in the hope T would be able to eat some, she wasn't, nostalgia trip for me anyway. Hadn't eaten much all day, hard to eat around somebody who the thought of food makes ill.

Peretz also has some sort of indigestion, nearly drove us from the house a while back.

Supposed to snow a little bit tomorrow night, too little, too late.

Flipped out a bit at T earlier, trying to keep it to myself as much as possible, not always possible, hell. Given how much of the time I would spend curled in a ball weeping if given my druthers, I think I'm doing pretty well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I was in Navy school at Bainbridge, I made friends with this guy who, like me, had failed to get a security clearance for some stupid reason (my dad worked for Ramparts). You remind me of him. One day, we were walking back from the mess hall (= dining commons if you were wealthy enough to pull a Cheney) and we stopped to watch a little bird taking a dust bath. Suddenly, for no apparent reason, the bird died. He picked it up and started crying. He couldn't stop. He cried for days. They discharged him.