Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Amusing myspace spam I got today:

"If the story an ex posted, David, on theexbook dot com is real, then in my opinion, its not right. I actually took my own time through a link to find you and tell you that I think its not right to treat someone that way when love was involved. Was it love? What was it?

Good luck in the dating world - hopefully this experience will result in better decision making. If what an ex wrote is not true or this is not you, then I apologize for this message. But my ethics may be different than your own. I just wanted to share my point of view, people deserve to be treated with respect, honesty, and loyalty. The site does have a rebuttal section but no rebuttals were made, so either it was not cared about or unknown. "

I'll save you the trouble of giving these fine people your credit card information to find the dirt on me- "dbr: Steer clear! Psycho! Tries to talk about feelings, may make occasional cutting remarks."

The repeated 'its not right' reminds me of a woman T & I sat behind at the South Park movie, kept saying 'that's just not right' about stuff like Satan whipping out dildoes, no idea what she was doing there.

No comments: