Sunday, May 20, 2007

Rough night last night, heart racing, disoriented, overtired, afraid to go to sleep, nightmares of surprising intensity, been roughly handled, not like I don't invite it- really, have got a little list of people welcome to mistreat me if it seems necessary, hammer blows to head came straight from the number one spot, so if you get the impression I'm complaining, you're mistaken, no complaints at all actually, just an attempt at accurate description for robotic antiquarians, hi guys, wish you were here.

Caffeinating in preparation for household chores.

My mom is funny, she was telling me the other day that she'd like to send a thoughtful gift to hammer wielder, warned her off, we're a lot alike.

'Bloody Hammer' really does have pretty amazing lyrics-

"The baby ghost says
Beat it with your chain
The baby ghost says
Drag your chain away, Dr. O'Chane"-

Can't beat it.

No comments: