Monday, February 05, 2007

Woke up really early for no good reason, wish that would stop happening, I've never wanted to be asleep more than I have lately nor can I remember having slept less, at least in recent years. It sucks.

Some strange goings on with one of Peretz's back paws had me worried last night- after a walk out in the cold, he was stumbling a little on one of his back paws, a little after that he squeaked in a very pitiful way while scratching himself with it, examined the paw, wasn't tender or anything that I could tell. Probably nothing serious, but it's nothing he's ever done before, so it kind of freaked me out. A little afraid to take him out this morning as it's substantially colder now.

Maybe I'll go into work early, have certainly had enough of being around the house.

No comments: