Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Blindingly self-righteous rage has never been one of my favorite things, find it difficult to understand really, my experiences of it being mostly limited to small, nearly instantaneous flashes. Watching otherwise intelligent people apparently totally unconsciously pour out their insecurities on others in the form of a torrent of abuse makes me feel so sick and empty I want to shrink away into nothing, just go out in a >pop<. I'll take the panic attacks, thanks.

Anyway, waking up really slowly this morning, thick headed, but feeling pretty tranquil, at ease with things, contemplative. Went to see Curtains last night, pretty cool, they ended up playing in the front room, but it was really crowded so I ended up listening to most of their set from a couch in the next room, spacing out, took my brain to some neat places, it needed a little trip, came back refreshed.

No comments: