Monday, November 27, 2006

Toying with the idea of believing in a modified Gnosticism, in which the material world is seen as pure evil & there is no other world. Little trails of mental destruction radiating from all over my body, a thunder cloud, dark & nebulous. Attachment to the things of this world is a short path to extreme hatred, therefore trying to make myself feel more attached, get myself motivated to fuck things up. Feeling such a lot like Robespierre.

I don't think there's much room for doubt that the Enlightenment as project has been a bit of a wash, sinister figures straight from ancient mystery texts stalk the cities & countryside, it's no wonder people believe in them more & more, bring me my arrows of desire!

I love you all very much, but you are the playthings of things unknown to you that want you & everyone else to suffer, any resistance is just part of their plan. Cogs & gears suggest themselves but are a misleading image, a glittering field of forces, quite beautiful really, going to contemplate it for a while.

No comments: