Thursday, November 09, 2006

Still sick, got up about an hour ago to make an effort at tending to Peretz who's been suffering from a bit of a digestive disturbance for the past few days, trying to see that everyone is more or less OK has been something of a balancing act the last little while, many long walks out in the rain yesterday. Just took him for a longish walk, newly warm weather brought on heavy perspiration, feel like I might pass out, just took some cold medicine, drinking some coffee, going to take a hot shower shortly, make myself some Chicken & Stars and toast, try to drink more liquids, try to get some work done.

I guess it's lucky I never remember how much I hate having colds, always a surprise. Sometimes it seems like one would be a nice excuse to take a break, never are. Can't remember the last time I felt so weak & tossed about by things.

No comments: