Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Have a case of the fidgets, might as well be asleep, can't concentrate.

My life has gotten very strange recently, in a basically good way I think. It's one thing to feel fully prepared and committed to acting in extreme ways if people want or need you to, quite another to have them actually want or need you to, even if you act exactly as you would've expected. Pretty tired, frightening sense of mental clarity, wonder how I got so good at convincing myself of things.

Anyway, I really do feel pretty warmly toward everyone likely to be reading this nonaccidentally, if you need anything, you should drop a line.

1 comment:

photo wizard said...

I need someone to help me as I purxchase a used apple. I don;t kno want kno piec of shit. But I want one of thes hundred dollar G3s on Craigslist. Tired of getting ass-fucked.