Friday, December 01, 2006

Did end up getting called into work again last night, sheesh.

The heavy stress of the past few days has brought on some interesting ecstatic states, anybody need some ideas for a cult? I've got some sketches of the godhead I'd be willing to part with cheap.

Anyway, woke with a start a little while ago, earlier than I had planned, may actually try to work in a nap later, doesn't seem likely to work out, somebody'll probably bend down to pick up a penny or something and somehow set my workplace ablaze. Imagine it will involve a complex pulley system, an excitable chicken and an electro-optical sensor at the very least.

The sleep I did manage to get was pretty nice, can't remember how many nights now I've been tarrying with Mnemosyne, maybe the world can use some saturnine muses?

No comments: