Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Good friend of good friends hanged himself down by the tracks Friday night, been a weird few days of being more open and honest with people about my feelings than I've been since last I wrote on this thing regularly.  Maybe I should get back to doing this so I can stop doing that, though either way, honestly, is asking for trouble.

Alone Again Or on repeat.  Lather, rinse, repeat.

Finding myself alternately saddened and relieved that my first reaction on hearing of a local suicide is no longer, "Hope Em doesn't get any ideas."  Lots of ways of looking at no longer entirely being yourself.


--Compadre, quiero cambiar
mi caballo por su casa,
mi montura por su espejo,
mi cuchillo per su manta.
Compadre, vengo sangrando,
desde los puertos de Cabra.
--Si yo pudiera, mocito,
este trato se cerraba.
Pero yo ya no soy yo,
ni mi casa es ya mi casa.

Sunday, I bought a bunch of cushions and lighting and got my feet in the sea for the first time this year.

No comments: