Saturday, April 29, 2006

I was going to go see folk music I wasn't really that interested in, but thought better of it and am spending some quality time with the dog who just ate a chicken bone off the street (hopefully he's ok, don't want another incident).

Earlier today I was fixing Dooley's parents' computer and some commercial came on that was using "I'm not like everybody else," sadly this song has been running through my head accompanied by lots of wistful irony for weeks now for unrelated reasons and now the irony has taken on a dark, unpleasant quality.

Also my ipod appears to have decided that "Alone Again/Or" is my favorite song to hear while driving the car toward unfortunate social situations, if it happens again, which it undoubtedly will, I'll likely lose control while sobbing uncontrollably, so nice knowing you.

No comments: